So yeah, yeah, we said we’d run the voting today, but we’re having a heck of a time getting the polling software to work (not to mention, you know, getting any work done at all.) We’ll get it all straightened out Monday, promise.
Starbucks Contest: Monday!
By consumerist.com January 20, 2006
More From Consumerist
- There Are No Names On The Cups At The CIA’s Starbucks Because It’s The CIA’s Starbucks
- $61 Sexagintuple Frap 2.0 Breaks Starbucks Free Drink Record
- There Are So Many Things Wrong With This Everest University Job Posting That We Might Cry
- People Get Angry When Starbucks Questions Their Age, Deletes Their Gold Accounts
- Central Standard Timing Re-Emerges, Plans To Liquidate Or Give Everything Away