Here are a few Consumeristy links from around the Gawker ranch. May you enjoy them with much enjoyment.
• Geek to Live: Year-end money moves [Lifehacker]
s Biggest Sellers? Not Books [Kotaku]
• Anyone Find a 4GB nano?? [Gizmodo] We can answer that one with just one question mark: No?
• The Winning Ticket [Screenhead]
• Kitchen Sink Link-Dump #1: Damn Coffee Shops and Public Transit Workers [Gawker] Specifically, the link to Slate, which we could have linked directly, had we not been hoist by our own themey petard.
• 2005: The Year in [Porn] Box Covers [Fleshbot NSFW]